1. The company LOAR – VE. a.s., with its registered seat at Jesenského 6, Dunajská Streda, postcode 929 01, Company ID (IČO): 34125779, as the data controller (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”) guarantees the security and protection of collected personal data in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection and on amendments and supplements to certain acts, as amended.
2. Securing a website
The villarosa.sk website uses encrypted SSL connection for any connection of a user and the transmission of any data, which prevents third parties from accessing the transmitted data while transmitting them on the Internet and altering such data by third parties. The Controller databases containing personal data are protected by encryption and non-public access data in accordance with state-of-the-art technical standards.
3. Contact information
When visiting and using the villarosa.sk website, the user may contact the Controller and provide it with his/her personal data for the purposes of contacting.
The provision of personal data is voluntary. In such case, the legal basis for the processing of the data provided by the user is the legitimate interest of the Controller to contact the user and provide him/her with any answers or advice.
The personal data the user may provide to the Controller are:
1. name and surname [necessary];
2. e-mail address [necessary];
3. phone [necessary];
4. company (workplace / employer) of the user.
Purpose: The purpose of processing the user’s personal data is to contact the user.
Duration of processing: Personal data will only be processed for the necessary time while communicating with the user.
Accuracy: By voluntarily providing personal data, the user declares that the provided data are correct, true and up-to-date.
4. Advice of the Subject Data rights
The rights of the user with regard to the protection of personal data are governed, in particular, by the provisions of Articles 12 to 22 of the GDPR, as amended.
As the user, you have the right to request, upon a written or e-mail application addressed to the Controller (e-mail: office [at] villarosa.sk), in particular:
1. the confirmation of whether or not personal data about you are processed, access to your personal data and information about them, as well as the rectification of such data;
2. the restriction of processing of your personal data, especially if they are incorrect;
3. the deletion of your personal data, in particular if the purpose of their processing has ceased or you have withdrawn consent to processing;
4. the transfer of your personal data to another controller in a structured and machine-readable form.
Upon a written or e-mail notice (sent to the e-mail address: office [at] villarosa.sk), you also have the right to :
1. withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with effect from the date of delivery of the notice if the processing of personal data is carried you under consent and the lawfulness of the processing prior to the delivery of the notice of withdrawal of consent has been maintained;
2. object, if processing of your personal data is not carried out under your consent, to the processing for reasons related to your personal situation or your suspect that data are being processed unlawfully.
You also have the right to file a complaint or a request to investigate the processing of your personal data with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data as the Slovak supervisory authority.
The rights of the user and/or the member may be restricted if such a restriction results from a specific regulation or their exercising violates the protection of the user personal data or the rights and freedoms of other data subjects.